Thank-you for visiting Scottish Mountain Landscapes. Please sign the guestbook- your comments are most welcome.
Posted by: IbuxaDax
Posted on: 4.33AM, 12th Oct 2019
Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after looking at
a few of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Regardless,
I’m definitely happy I came across it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!
Posted by: Ray McKenna
Posted on: 8.49PM, 12th May 2015
Hi Allan, It is quite some time since I last looked at your landscape galleries. I had forgotten how good they are. Great stuff. See you very soon.
Posted by: Highlander
Posted on: 5.26PM, 8th Nov 2006
Location: Verona - Italy
HY... NICE SITE! I WAS IN SCOTLAND IN 2000, IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL... YOU CAN SEE MY PHOTOS ON MY SITE ABOUT SCOTLAND, IRELAND, NORWAY, BRETAGNE, NORMANDY AND OTHER... BYE BYE FROM ITALY!
Posted by: Darrin
Posted on: 4.08PM, 15th Sep 2006
Nice pictures, enjoyed flicking through them. I take pictures of Scottish Landscape myself and I'm always keen to see other peoples work.
Posted by: Fraser
Posted on: 3.55PM, 1st Dec 2004
Location: Milngavie nr Glasgow
Stunning pics stunning!
Guestbook Terms and Conditions
Thank-you for visiting Scottish Mountain Landscapes. Please read the following terms and conditions before posting in the guestbook:
What Is Allowed
- You must complete all fields of the form when posting. You don't have to give your full address- just the town, or even the country, will be fine.
- Please keep your comments related to the material in Scottish Mountain Landscapes, ie photography, landscapes and hillwalking.
- Please limit your name to 40 charcaters, your location to 50 characters and your comments to 1000 characters.
What Is Not Allowed
- Images of any description.
- Links to any other websites.
- Advertising of any products or services. That means you, SEOs.
- Profanity or insulting/abusive material.
- Racist material, sectarian material, or any material promoting or inciting religious hatred.
- Daily Mail readers.
- Defamatory material.
- Material promoting or inciting terrorism.
I reserve the right to remove any material I regard as unsuitable from the guestbook.
If you should see any unsuitable material in the guestbook, you can report it using the contact page.