Thank-you for visiting Scottish Mountain Landscapes. Please sign the guestbook- your comments are most welcome.
Posted by: julie
Posted on: 10.05AM, 4th Sep 2004
superb photos - our family have enjoyed both the plane and Scottish landscape sets. thank you for sharing them
Posted by: Anne Coombe
Posted on: 4.40PM, 9th Jun 2003
Location: Queensland, Australia
Wonderful Scottish landscapes - makes me very homesick! Try submitting some of them for calendar use!!!!
Posted by: Colin Henderson
Posted on: 1.44PM, 25th Jan 2003
Location: Luton, Beds - Originally Kilwinning
Guestbook Terms and Conditions
Thank-you for visiting Scottish Mountain Landscapes. Please read the following terms and conditions before posting in the guestbook:
What Is Allowed
- You must complete all fields of the form when posting. You don't have to give your full address- just the town, or even the country, will be fine.
- Please keep your comments related to the material in Scottish Mountain Landscapes, ie photography, landscapes and hillwalking.
- Please limit your name to 40 charcaters, your location to 50 characters and your comments to 1000 characters.
What Is Not Allowed
- Images of any description.
- Links to any other websites.
- Advertising of any products or services. That means you, SEOs.
- Profanity or insulting/abusive material.
- Racist material, sectarian material, or any material promoting or inciting religious hatred.
- Daily Mail readers.
- Defamatory material.
- Material promoting or inciting terrorism.
I reserve the right to remove any material I regard as unsuitable from the guestbook.
If you should see any unsuitable material in the guestbook, you can report it using the contact page.