Thank-you for visiting Scottish Mountain Landscapes. Please sign the guestbook- your comments are most welcome.
Posted by: Admin
Posted on: 5.44PM, 28th Jul 2017
Test Message from Firefox 52.2.0 (Local PC):
Updates: Joomla v3.7.4 (including contact form); JCE v2.6.18; Soucerer v7.1.8.
Ea eam posse quaeque ancillae. Decore quidam ut mel. Eu dico veri iudicabit has, pertinacia omittantur eam ut. Aeque invenire per an.
No ius democritum abhorreant. Te sea porro ceteros noluisse, commune evertitur eu duo, recusabo repudiare sed ad. Ea numquam scaevola sea. Vis nisl nemore mollis et, ad incorrupte scriptorem nam. Ne sale nostrud singulis mea.
Posted by: Ray McKenna
Posted on: 8.49PM, 12th May 2015
Hi Allan, It is quite some time since I last looked at your landscape galleries. I had forgotten how good they are. Great stuff. See you very soon.
Posted by: Highlander
Posted on: 5.26PM, 8th Nov 2006
Location: Verona - Italy
HY... NICE SITE! I WAS IN SCOTLAND IN 2000, IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL... YOU CAN SEE MY PHOTOS ON MY SITE ABOUT SCOTLAND, IRELAND, NORWAY, BRETAGNE, NORMANDY AND OTHER... BYE BYE FROM ITALY!
Posted by: Darrin
Posted on: 4.08PM, 15th Sep 2006
Nice pictures, enjoyed flicking through them. I take pictures of Scottish Landscape myself and I'm always keen to see other peoples work.
Posted by: Fraser
Posted on: 3.55PM, 1st Dec 2004
Location: Milngavie nr Glasgow
Stunning pics stunning!
Guestbook Terms and Conditions
Thank-you for visiting Scottish Mountain Landscapes. Please read the following terms and conditions before posting in the guestbook:
What Is Allowed
- You must complete all fields of the form when posting. You don't have to give your full address- just the town, or even the country, will be fine.
- Please keep your comments related to the material in Scottish Mountain Landscapes, ie photography, landscapes and hillwalking.
- Please limit your name to 40 charcaters, your location to 50 characters and your comments to 500 characters.
What Is Not Allowed
- Images of any description.
- Links to any other websites.
- Advertising of any products or services.
- Profanity or insulting/abusive material.
- Racist material, sectarian material, or any material promoting or inciting religious hatred.
- Daily Mail readers.
- Defamatory material.
- Material promoting or inciting terrorism.
I reserve the right to remove any material I regard as unsuitable from the guestbook.
If you should see any unsuitable material in the guestbook, you can report it using the contact page.